This is a beautiful tennant house built in 1914 and purchased by Magmillon in 2015. Thanks to its multi-level rennovation the building has re-gained not only some stylish living space but also some attractive commercial business-ready space on the ground floor. Additionaly, the building has got lifts and concierge desk.
Brzeska 18 is one of the most recognizable tennant houses on the right side of the Vistula river. Originally it was built by Menachem Rothlewi in 1913-1914. This early-modernist building, decorated in a geometric style of secession, was ornamented with a 10-axis facade with balconies on the 1st, 5th and 10th axis.
The top – 6th-level was hidden in an attic roof, decorated with a semicircular peak with a late- baroque ornamanet in a shape of a cartouche together with a pair of semicircularly closed windows.
This estate is located in a central part of Old Praga, which is very well connected with the rest of the city:
- 5 minutes of walk to Dworzec Wilenski
- 8 minutes to Dworzec Wschodni
- 6 minutes to Dworzec Wilenski Metro Station
- Alltogether only 15 minutes to the centre of Warsaw
Only commercial premises are still available for sale.
A real-estate investment at Lubomira 6, located in Praga Południe. Surrounded by greenery of nearby parks. This real- estate investment is composed of two parts: the original building which was built in 1939 and has recently undergone a multi-level rennovation by Magmillon and a newly-built wing situated next to the original building. The building has been designed in a style referring to the surroundings and history of Grochow, where most of the buildings were made in a modernist style, that was dominating the architecture of pre-war Warsaw. The estate is composed of 49 comfortable apartments, ranging from 23 to 105 m sq. All the apartments can be accessed from 2 gateways: one in the original building and one in the wing. The building has lifts, underground car and bike park, concierge desk and playground.
Lubomira 6 is perfectly connected with the city center:
- 1 minute walk to the Międzyborska 03 bus stop
- 3 minutes on foot to the Grenadierow tram stop 03
- 15 minutes by tram to Warszawa Wilenska – about 15 minutes in total to the center of Warsaw
- Schools, kindergartens and nurseries within 1 kilometer
- About 25 minutes to most Warsaw colleges
- 500 meters to the nearest cultural attractions and medical facilities
Osiedle Bankowe Zacisze
Thanks to its location, which guarantees easy acces to the highway, Bankowe Zacisze is the sector of Grodzisk Mazowiecki best communicated with Warsaw. This estate has been developed to meet the needs of famillies looking for a house close to the capital city and in the price range typical for apartments in Warsaw. This investment is being brought to life in 3 stages. It is a cosy, safe and quiet estate composed of 24 highly functional single family houses.
This is a peaceful and quiet area, which in the same time is close to the city centre
- A2 Highway is only 2 km away if you choose the city beltway
- It takes about 35 minutes (37 km) to get to Warsaw by car on A2
- It takes about 40 minutes to get there by the local or regional trains